Mataro Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum started for the sole intent of meeting to discuss, and create games. Started after a chance encounter between two people by the names of Mataro and Primus (in irc)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Changes to Security amongst other things...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primus
Admin
Primus

Recent Changes to Security amongst other things... Empty
PostSubject: Recent Changes to Security amongst other things...   Recent Changes to Security amongst other things... I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:49 am

Well today we got our first spambot Neutral
Ended up having to delete a bunch of posts/comments, and I also added a few words to the word censor...nothing major though.

Also Avatars are now enables, as illustrated by this post. Very Happy
Securities been updated to require authorization by a "Administrator" or "Moderator" before changes can be made to the forum (precautionary measures to ensue against someone wreaking havoc if they gained illegal access to an admin/mod account.)

anything you like/dislike, let me know Mataro. afro
Back to top Go down
https://mataro.forumotion.com
Mataro

Recent Changes to Security amongst other things... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Changes to Security amongst other things...   Recent Changes to Security amongst other things... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Nah, it all sounds good to me. Late as this is, I'm still working on concepts and plans if you happen to catch this. There'll be more to go on when you're ready to give it a shot again Mad
Back to top Go down

Recent Changes to Security amongst other things...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mataro Games :: Game Development :: News and Updates-
Jump to: