Mataro Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum started for the sole intent of meeting to discuss, and create games. Started after a chance encounter between two people by the names of Mataro and Primus (in irc)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding studio/team name,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mataro

Regarding studio/team name, Empty
PostSubject: Regarding studio/team name,   Regarding studio/team name, I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:21 am

If all turns out well with this project (or even okay.), I'd be happy to continue working on games with you. As such, were gonna' need a name right? Legalities aside, I think we should compile a list of some sort, or choose out a couple of possible names. That is, assuming of course you like the idea of it at all. Razz

Either way, we need a name to release this under anyway (not to mention the game itself needs a name, but we'll have to figure that out later too :X), and I asked about "KriegHeld" before. I compiled some mockup logos. They aren't nearly as stylistic as I'd please, but.. Like I said, it's just some mockups. Really, one mockup with a few variations. :X

Regarding studio/team name, Kriegh15Regarding studio/team name, Kriegh12Regarding studio/team name, Kriegh13Regarding studio/team name, Kriegh14

Ideas, thoughts? Suggestions? Anything? xD
Back to top Go down
Primus
Admin
Primus

PostSubject: Re: Regarding studio/team name,   Regarding studio/team name, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:51 pm

If we're choosing a logo I would defiantly go with The upper-left logo Very Happy
I'll be posting a few logo's myself, REAL soon.
Back to top Go down
https://mataro.forumotion.com
Mataro

PostSubject: Re: Regarding studio/team name,   Regarding studio/team name, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:12 am

Yeah. Though, these are only mockups, so I'd love to see some of your designs :D

I'll try and get a few more designs done soon as well. :x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding studio/team name,   Regarding studio/team name, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding studio/team name,
Page 1 of 1